Here is the process of making the titles for our film.
My aim was to make titles which fitted in with the theme of our movie. This is commonly done in the horror genre, for example the film Halloween has orange opening titles to suit the theme and plot. There for I decided, to relate with the technology theme of our film, I wanted to have a bright blue-green colour.
 |
I wanted our titles to resemble, something like this.
After discussing it with Lulu I decided on using the font OCR A STD as it fitted with the technology theme. |
 |
| COLOUR TRIAL 1 |
 |
| COLOUR TRIAL 2 |
 |
| COLOUR TRIAL 3 |
 |
After testing out various colours I decided on this one.
Even though we wanted to use a blue colour, I decided on having the text black with a blue outer-glow. This way the text would still show if we decided put the titles on a video background-instead of black and it also made the titles more interesting than just being one colour.
|
 |
| Making a title- 1 |


No comments:
Post a Comment