◦ In
what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and
conventions of real media products?
2) I had to make our own titles, to make it look like a professional film, you can see how I made them, and why I made the decisions here:
3&4) We decided to include various establishing shots of the school, showing the setting. Establishing shots are a very common conventions of horror films, used in almost everyone. I discovered that from other research I did earlier on.
5) We inserted clips of Hannah jogging between the titles, and had music over the top. This followed two conventions of horror films. They often have clips amongst the titles, and have a soundtrack to build tension.
6) When the actual dialogue, and story began, we used close ups and mid shots of our actors, to intersprese regular filming amounts the horror. This way when a scary moment would happen, the audience would be more scared, as they would not expect it.
QUESTION 2:
QUESTION 3:
◦ What
kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
Question 3 I did as a 'Prezi'- https://prezi.com/kjpcoib-agqe/question-3/
QUESTION 4 AND 5:
QUESTION 6:
QUESTION 6:
◦
What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing
this product?
Over the course, I have learnt a lot technologies over the course.
Firstly I have entirely learnt how to use softwares, such as photoshop, and final cut pro. Photoshop I used to make new my original titles, which you can see here:

As well as learning to do other things such as editing photos, by changing colours, blending out blemishes, adding text, and removing unwanted objects from photos. I found it a challenging program to use at first, but it took practice and then I got used to it.
Final Cut Pro I used to edit both my preliminary task and my do rough edits of my main task. I found the program very straight forward to use and and enjoyed playing on it, especially with the sound, and making titles.
IMovie I used as another film editing software. I used it to edit my evaluations and feedback and questionnaires videos. The software is very easy and quick.

As well as using all these computer softwares, I also used new online programs, such as; Blogger and Prezi. These programs were also simple to learn how to use.
Aside from programs and websites, the other forms of technologies used over the course were the cam corders. I originally had problems, using then as shots tended to be shaky, or wonky. Therefore I had to attach a tripod to the bottom of my cam corder.
QUESTION 7:
Firstly I have entirely learnt how to use softwares, such as photoshop, and final cut pro. Photoshop I used to make new my original titles, which you can see here:
As well as learning to do other things such as editing photos, by changing colours, blending out blemishes, adding text, and removing unwanted objects from photos. I found it a challenging program to use at first, but it took practice and then I got used to it.
Final Cut Pro I used to edit both my preliminary task and my do rough edits of my main task. I found the program very straight forward to use and and enjoyed playing on it, especially with the sound, and making titles.IMovie I used as another film editing software. I used it to edit my evaluations and feedback and questionnaires videos. The software is very easy and quick.

As well as using all these computer softwares, I also used new online programs, such as; Blogger and Prezi. These programs were also simple to learn how to use.Aside from programs and websites, the other forms of technologies used over the course were the cam corders. I originally had problems, using then as shots tended to be shaky, or wonky. Therefore I had to attach a tripod to the bottom of my cam corder.
QUESTION 7:


No comments:
Post a Comment